Invisalign® Clear Aligners – Carrollton, TX
Straighter Teeth Without the Mouthful of Metal
If you’re an adult with misaligned teeth, you’re no longer stuck between the choice of living with a less than perfect smile or having to face the world with bulky metal braces. Now, you can get Invisalign at On Point Dentistry, a treatment that features a discreet appearance and can still deliver beautiful results! With it, you’ll be able to smile with confidence during every step of treatment, and no one will notice you’re using it—they’ll only see your beautiful smile afterward!
Why Choose On Point Dentistry for Invisalign® Clear Aligners?
- Specially-Designed for Each Patient
- Perfect for Both Adults & Teens
- Friendly Team that Always Puts Patients’ Needs First
How Invisalign Straightens Teeth
Using a clear, plastic material, Invisalign is a series of thin aligners that are custom-made for your needs. Each time you switch to a new set, your teeth will gently move into the desired position, allowing you to move one step closer to your new smile.
Invisalign aligners are to be worn 20-22 hours each day in order for your teeth to receive the continuous pressure they need. And unlike traditional braces that require the use of metal brackets and wires, Invisalign aligners are clear and discreet, making them virtually undetectable to others.
How Long Does Treatment Take?
No two patients are the same, so your treatment timeline may vary in comparison to another individual. However, the average amount of time a person spends wearing Invisalign aligners is between 12 and 18 months. That is if there is no delay in treatment.
It’s important that you make sure you are wearing your clear braces for 20-22 hours each day and make sure you take out your aligners before eating, drinking, or cleaning them. This will protect them against damage and will ensure your smile remains healthy and in excellent condition throughout treatment.
If you must take out your trays for a special event, make sure you reinsert them as soon as possible. The same is true when eating or drinking. After rinsing your mouth and/or brushing your teeth, rinse off your aligners and quickly put them back in.
The Benefits of Invisalign
- You Can’t See Me: Invisalign aligners practically disappear when placed on the teeth, enabling a patient to maintain their day-to-day appearance while enhancing their smile.
- Like a Glove: The smooth plastic aligners fit comfortably against the gums and lips, especially when you compare them to pokey wires and rough metal brackets!
- Seconds, Please: Unlike with traditional braces, you can take Invisalign off whenever you like, meaning you don’t have to alter your diet at all.
- A Better Clean: Brushing and flossing around braces can be a hassle, but not with Invisalign. Simply slip your aligners off and clean your teeth like normal to keep your oral health on track.
Am I a Candidate for Invisalign?
Knowing whether you are eligible to receive treatment with Invisalign is up to our team at On Point Dentistry. While there is a very good chance you can achieve the results you deserve with clear aligners, there are some patients who will need traditional braces or other, alternative methods of treatment.
If you have crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth or you have a minor bite alignment issue, you are likely to receive the green light for Invisalign.
If you’re ready to find out and want to know more about Invisalign and its many benefits, schedule a consultation today with one of our qualified dental experts. We look forward to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams!
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Worried About Bleeding Gums I am in Pain & Need Help I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Interested in Cosmetic Dentistry I Want a Straighter Smile I am Anxious/Afraid of the Dentist View Our Services