Implant Retained Crowns & Bridges – Carrollton, TX
Fill in Gaps Large & Small
Do you have multiple missing teeth? A traditional bridge or partial denture can fill in the empty space and restore a measure of dental function, but why not invest in an even better tooth replacement treatment? Implant-retained crowns and bridges can seamlessly rebuild your teeth and set you up for a lifetime of strong, confident, and beautiful smiles.
Why Choose On Point Dentistry for Implant Retained Crowns & Bridges?
- Custom-Made for Every Patient
- Entire Implant Procedure Provided Under One Roof
- Flexible Payment Options
What Are Implant-Retained Crowns and Bridges?
Traditionally, people think of dental crowns as caps that fit over the entire visual portion of a damaged or decayed tooth. An implant-retained crown, however, does not go on top of a natural tooth. Rather, it covers a dental implant. Oftentimes, we attach two implant-retained crowns to pontics (artificial teeth) that span the space between them, thus creating an implant-supported dental bridge.
What Are the Benefits of Implant-Retained Crowns and Bridges?
You can expect to enjoy a number of outstanding benefits when you choose dental implants in Carrollton to replace your missing teeth:
- Implant-retained prosthetics do not usually require that the remaining natural teeth be modified or extracted. Thus, you can hold onto as much healthy dentition as possible.
- Because dental implants bond with the bone around them, your jaw will remain as strong and healthy as possible.
- Implants provide durable function that rivals that of natural teeth. You’ll be able to eat practically anything.
- Implant-retained crowns and bridges are made of high-quality materials that are almost identical to natural tooth enamel. Therefore, even if your restoration is at the front of your mouth, onlookers will not be able to tell that you’ve had any work done.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Worried About Bleeding Gums I am in Pain & Need Help I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Interested in Cosmetic Dentistry I Want a Straighter Smile I am Anxious/Afraid of the Dentist View Our Services