Tooth Extractions – Carrollton, TX
Tooth Removal without the Stress
Helping our dental patients keep their natural teeth for as long as possible is always our primary goal, but unfortunately, there are some situations in which removing a tooth is the best option. Should you or your child ever need this procedure, you can trust that Dr. Caballeros and Dr. Parra will do everything they can to deliver a comfortable experience, including answering questions beforehand and offering sedation options. If needed, we can also help patients replace their extracted tooth right away with a dental implant.
Why Choose On Point Dentistry for Tooth Extractions?
- Only Used As a Last Resort
- Sedation Helps Make Any Procedure Comfortable
- Same-Day Appointments Available for Dental Emergencies
Why Someone Might Need a Tooth Extraction
- A tooth has developed a cavity that has damaged more than two-thirds of the enamel.
- The tooth has sustained physical trauma to the point that it cannot be put back together.
- Advanced periodontal disease has weakened the bone needed to support a tooth.
- More room is needed within the mouth for a new denture.
- A stubborn baby tooth is preventing an adult tooth from coming in correctly.
- The wisdom teeth have become impacted or are causing pain.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Worried About Bleeding Gums I am in Pain & Need Help I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Interested in Cosmetic Dentistry I Want a Straighter Smile I am Anxious/Afraid of the Dentist View Our Services